Flood any room with PLAYBAR’s epic, full-theater HiFi sound and wirelessly stream all the music on earth through one easy-to-use player.
- SONOS HiFi SOUND FOR YOUR TELEVISION. The nine-speaker design of SONOS PLAYBAR™ floods any room with super-realistic audio for games and movies.
- STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH. PLAYBAR doubles as a stand-alone, all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to stream all the music on earth—your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows, and podcasts.
- EASY SETUP. PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and plays everything that’s connected to the TV, including cable boxes and game consoles.
- WIRELESS. No rewiring. Connect PLAYBAR or BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all your Sonos players wirelessly with one touch.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN. PLAYBAR can sit flat on your TV table or console. If your TV is wall-mounted, PLAYBAR may be placed horizontally above or below the TV.
- UNIVERSAL AUDIO. PLAYBAR speaks Dolby® Digital and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
Amplifier. Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
Speakers. Not louder. Clearer. With nine amplified speakers—six midrange and three tweeters—PLAYBAR replaces the steady drip of your TV’s built-in speakers with deep booms, crystal-clear whispers, and huge waves of live concert sound. And with automatic equalization, the system self-adjusts for rich, seamless performance.
3.0 Home Theater. PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker design plunges you into the cinematic action, with huge waves of sound that raise goose bumps while capturing every whisper and footfall. The player connects to your TV with a single cable and plays all sources, including satellite boxes and game consoles.
3.1 Home Theater. Pair PLAYBAR with SUB, and with the push of a button you can add spine-curling bass to your cinematic experience—wirelessly.
5.1 Home Theater. Add PLAY:3 speakers to your PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience that plunges you deeply into the cinematic and gaming action on your screen. Sleek and understated with wireless control, this deeply immersive home theater experience wraps you in crystal-clear, state-of-the-art Sonos sound.
- Wireless connectivity: SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES-encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network.
- SonosNet Extender: Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0.
- Ethernet port: A single Ethernet port can connect PLAYBAR to a wired home network. A second Ethernet port can be used to share wireless control.
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Side-panel button: Volume up, volume down and mute
- Side-panel LEDs: Indicate PLAYBAR status
- Dimensions: 3.35” (H) x 5.51” (D) x 35.43” (W), 85mm (H) x 140mm (D) x 900mm (W)
- Weight: 11.9 lbs. (5.4kg)
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Package contents: PLAYBAR, AC power cord, optical audio cable, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide
- Multiple orientations: Mount PLAYBAR on the wall either above or below your television. You can also lay PLAYBAR flat on your television table.
Control PLAYBAR volume and mute using your existing TV, cable or universal remote. Or download the free Sonos app to control PLAYBAR from your, smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac computer.
PLAYBAR works with all amplified and non-amplified Sonos products.
PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and plays all sources connected to the TV, including cable boxes and game consoles.