Flexson is giving vinyl lovers a safer, more stylish base on which to spin their beloved records, with the launch of the VinylPlay Turntable Shelf. This stunning ‘floating’ design is precision engineered in the UK with a steel core to provide an adjustable, anti-vibration base for turntables and other hi-fi/AV components. Better sound with less bending is a simple install away!
Why you need a VinylPlay Turntable Shelf
- Solid design – with 3-point level adjustment – means detrimental vibrations and resonance are virtually eliminated
- Moving your turntable away from other components means the cartridge is less likely to suffer from electrical interference – heard as buzzing and hums
- Secure wall mounting reduces risk of your turntable’s delicate arm/cartridge being damaged by children, pets or accidental knocks
- Mounting at a convenient height makes it easier to flip, change and cue your records – no more bending!
- Modern, fuss-free design is ideal for contemporary turntables and homes
- Available in gloss black and white
- Precision made in the UK with steel core.
- Cable management at rear if required
- Can securely hold up to 20Kg
“Just as our VinylPlay digital turntable has given record players a reboot, the VinylPlay Turntable Shelf brings a smart, modern approach to turntable shelves, which were well overdue an update”, says David Cain, Flexson Sales and Marketing Manager. “It’s the perfect base for all kinds of turntables, plus any other component you want to benefit from the Shelf’s great properties,” he adds.
The VinylPlay Turntable Shelf is the ideal companion for the VInylPlay digital turntable, recently chosen by New York’s MoMA Design Store for its celebration of the best in British technology. The two products are colour and size matched, so the turntable and shelf appear to merge into one, seamless ‘floating’ unit.