The Flexson 5m Power Cable allows more positional opportunities for your Sonos Play:3, Play:5, Beam, Playbar, Playbase, Sub or Amp, without potential ‘cable clutter’. The standard Sonos power cable is 2 metres (6ft) long. If you do not have a power socket within 2 meters of the chosen location for your speaker or Amp, you may need to resort to extension cables which can be unsightly.
Great to use with speaker stands, high shelves and wall mounts, the Flexson 5m (16ft) Power Cable replaces the Sonos power cable, giving you more choice in speaker location.
With the extra cabling length, you’ll be able to find the perfect position for your Sonos speaker.
- Fitted with a EU plug
- Replaces the existing mains cable
- Longer length facilitates choice when positioning your Sonos speaker
- Ideal for use with Flexson floor stands
- Suitable for use with Sonos Play:3, Play:5, Beam, Playbar, Playbase, Sub or Amp
- Available in Black or white
PLEASE NOTE: XS1-LPC Flexson 5m Power Cable is suitable for use with Sonos Play:3, Play:5, Beam, Playbar, Playbase, Sub or Amp. The Sonos One and Play:1 require a right-angled plug please use the S1-LPC Flexson 5m Power Cable for these speakers only.