SONOS PLAY:3 is the versatile, all-in-one player with big sound in a compact size. With three integrated speakers and three digital amps, PLAY:3 streams all the music on earth wirelessly in any room for wall-to-wall sound. Go vertical or horizontal. Control with free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Any room where you want music
- Expanding Sonos to additional rooms
- Pairing two in stereo pair for bigger stereo sound
- STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH. Enjoy a universe of music everyday – your iTunes® library, your favorite music services, and more than 100,000 free Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
- SONOS HiFi SOUND. Three integrated speakers and three dedicated digital amplifiers provide crystal-clear, high-quality sound.
- START WITH ONE, EXPAND ANYWHERE. Add as many Sonos players as you want throughout your home. Wirelessly. Play different songs in every room or the same song everywhere, in perfect sync.
- WIRELESS, EASY TO SET UP. No rewiring. No complex programming. Simply connect a SONOS BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all your Sonos players wirelessly with one touch.
- VERSATILE FOR ANY ROOM OR SPACE. Position the PLAY:3 vertically or horizontally and the internal sensor will modify the speaker’s output to ensure clean, balanced, room-filling sound. Dimensions: (H) 5 in, (W) 10.5 in, (D) 6 in.
- STEREO PAIR FOR BIGGER SOUND. Turn two PLAY:3s into separate left and right channel speakers for big stereo sound in one room.
- CONTROL YOUR WAY. Search, browse and play your music with the dedicated SONOS CONTROL or free Sonos Controller Apps for your Android®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad®.
- AMPLIFIER Three Class-D digital amplifiers
- SPEAKERS Three driver speaker system – two 3 inch mid-range drivers and one tweeter. Each driver of the product is individually powered by a dedicated amplifier.
- BASS RADIATOR One rear firing bass radiator with a 60 sq. cm surface area.
- STEREO PAIR SETTING Allows you to group two PLAY:3s in the same room with one PLAY:3 serving as the left channel and the other as the right channel.
- AUDIO FORMATS SUPPORTED Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates. Note: Apple "Fairplay", WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- MUSIC SERVICES SUPPORTED Sonos works seamlessly with AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- OPERATING SYSTEMS (FOR STORED FILES) Windows® XP SP2 and higher; Mac OS X v10.4 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- INTERNET RADIO SUPPORTED Streaming MP3, WMA
- ALBUM ART SUPPORTED JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- PLAYLISTS SUPPORTED iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player®, and MusicMatch™ (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- PLAYBACK MODES Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- ETHERNET PORT One 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- POWER SUPPLY AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- TOP-PANEL BUTTONS Volume and Mute
- TOP-PANEL LIGHTS Indicate PLAY:3 status and Mute status
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 5.2 x 10.5 x 6.3 in. (132 x 268 x 160 mm)
- THREADED MOUNT 1/4 inch (6.75mm) / 20-thread
- WEIGHT 5.7 lb (2.6 kg)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- PRODUCT FINISH White with light metallic grille; black with graphite grille
- MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS SONOS PLAY:3, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide
* Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment of separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply.
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice
© 2004-2011 Sonos Inc. All rights reserved. SONOS and all other Sonos product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sonos, Inc. SONOS Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad® and iTunes® are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android® is a trademark of Google Inc. All other products and services may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.