All orders will be processed and shipped within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order. If you have provided your email address, you will receive emails regarding your order confirmation and your shipping confirmation. This confirmation will contain your tracking number so you can track where your order is and what the estimated delivery date is.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with order number, and we will look into it for you.
Damage during shipping
In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of damage please contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
ZANUSSI produce quality home appliances that are built to last and which come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard to protect against manufacturing faults and defects that occur during the first year.
During this time, if the appliance develops any malfunction due to a manufacturing fault or faulty materials, we will fix or replace it free of charge. Should a claim be made under warranty, proof of the purchase date from an accredited ZANUSSI retailer will need to be produced.
Please contact the Zanussi Warranty Care team by telephone ( 03330 436673 ) or email: email@example.com should you experience any difficulties with your ZANUSSI product. A Warranty Care team member will assist in seeking to resolve your product difficulties. In the unlikely event that the product is found to be defective, they will direct you on how to obtain guidance to fix it.
Warranty terms and conditions
- This Warranty shall not be available to Products where:
- The purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The Purchase documents, receipt & warranty card are not provided when service is required.
- Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been carried out by unauthorised service organisations or personnel.
- The product is being used for commercial purpose.
- The defect is caused by connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended by ZANUSSI.
- The serial number has been deleted, modified or removed.
- The product has been subject to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water damage, fire, humidity, pressure, stress, or similar or resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions contained in the Owner's Manual.
- The Warranty does not include any cost that may be incurred by the Purchaser when returning the ZANUSSI product such as but not limited to; labour charges freight transport, and handling.
- This Warranty is given on condition that the ZANUSSI product to which it applies is used for the purpose and in the manner intended by its construction and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- The Electronic Company UK Ltd. reserves the right to change the specification of products, parts & material without notification.
- If the product has one or more accessories, only the defective accessory will be replaced.
- If the product / accessory is replaced, the warranty continues only from the original date of purchase.
- If the part/ accessory is replaced once, it is the sole discretion of The Electronic Company UK Ltd. To grant the second replacement of the defected part.
To arrange your return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your return has been logged by our support team, we will send you a reference number, known as an RMA, as well as details about the collection date, packaging and labelling instructions. Once the product has been collected it can take up to 2 working days to be returned to the warehouse.